Private Parasail Charters
Are you having a family get together? Birthday party? Stag/Hen do? Team building exercise? or a Christmas Party?
Why not bring them all Parasailing in the Bay of Islands.
On our Private charter trip, you have the boat to yourselves for an hour and a half ( including shuttle time). We will pick you up from any private Islands in the Bay and/or private yachts with the option to be dropped off on Otehei Bay for a while to enjoy the stunning Urupukapuka Island.
Bring coolers with some snacks and drinks for an epic time on the water. We can take up to 12 people on board the boat (option for 2 boats) with everyone taking turns going up in the parasail. Or why not incorporate an Island cruise along with your Parasailing flight if there is just a handful of keen Parasailors?
- The combined flight weight must be less than 200-240 kilos (wind dependent)
- Our skipper onboard reserves all rights to change any flight combinations
- A child under 8 years must parasail with an adult over 18 years
- A child must weigh more than 20 kilos to be able to go parasailing
- Don’t forget to ask about our Go-Pro video package. The Go-Pro sits on a selfie stick in front of you and takes photos every 5 seconds and a video of you in the parachute with the epic views in the background. You leave the boat afterward with the SD memory card.
- No age or physical limitations to go Parasailing