3 people together
- The three of you go up in the parachute together, sitting next to each other and wearing your own separate harnesses.
- The combined flight weight must be less than 170-240 kilos (wind dependent)
- Our skippers onboard reserves all rights to change any flight combinations
- A child fare is 14 years and under
- A child under 8 years must parasail with an adult over 18 years
- Children must weigh more than 20 kilos to be able to go parasailing
- Don’t forget to ask about our Go-Pro video package as this is a great option to get some awesome photos and you don’t have to worry about dropping or losing your own camera. The Go-Pro sits on a selfie stick in front of you and takes photos every 5 seconds and also a video of you in the parachute with the epic views in the background. You leave the boat afterwards with the SD memory card.
- If you have a friend or family member with you that would like to accompany you onboard the boat we charge $30 for observers so just inquire.
- No age or physical limitations
- Bare in mind that it is always cooler on the water vs. being on land so make sure to wear suitable clothing for the day
Triple flight combinations
– 3 adults
– 3 children
– 1 adult and 2 children
– 2 adults and 1 child
Enjoy our Triple Parasail together with friends or family members. An epic activity for families or three mates to do together. Just sit back relax and enjoy the amazing sceneries at 1300ft.
Summer time we dip in the water so if this is something you want to enjoy make sure to wear your togs and bring a small bag onboard with a change of clothes or a towel. The dipping is controlled by the skipper and perfectly safe. To get dipped in the water is an option so no problems if you do not want to get dipped. Take off and landings are from the back deck of the Parasail boat.
On a clear day you might see the “hole in the rock’ and the outer Islands past Russell. We regularly have dolphins, Orcas and other marine mammals visiting the Bay so keep your eyes out. You might see different current lines in the water and sail boats pass underneath you.
Or hang upside down in our custom made harnesses to get the adrenalin option if it is too peaceful and beautiful for you.