- In our Single flight you go in the parachute on your own. Minimum 80kg’s (wind dependent) and maximum weight is 150 kg’s, this flight option is for adults only.
- Summer time we dip in the water so if this is something you want to enjoy make sure to wear your togs and bring a small bag on-board with a change of clothes or a towel. The dipping is controlled by the skipper and perfectly safe.
- To get dipped in the water is an option so no problems if you do not want to get dipped. Take off and landings are from the back deck of the Parasail boat.
- Don’t forget to ask about our GO-Pro video package. The Go-Pro sits on a selfie stick in front of you and takes photos every 5 seconds and a video of you in the parachute with the epic views in the background. You leave the boat afterwards with the SD memory card.
- If you have a friend or family member with you that would like to accompany you onboard the boat we charge $30 for observers so just enquire. Observers are allowed onboard the boat on a first come first serve basis if there is space available at the time of your flight.
- We have NO age or physical limitations to come Parasailing with us. If you can sit up? You can go Parasailing.
- Bare in mind that it is always cooler on the water vs being on land so make sure to wear suitable clothing for the day.
You won’t believe how peaceful and quiet it is over the Bay of Islands. Just sit back relax and enjoy the amazing sceneries at 1300ft of line.
On a clear day you might see the “hole in the rock’ and the outer Islands past Russell. We regularly have dolphins, Orca’s and other marine mammals visiting the Bay so keep your eyes out. You might see different current lines in the water and sail boats pass underneath you.
Or hang upside down in our custom made harnesses to get the Adrenalin option if it is too peaceful and beautiful for you.