2 people Tandem flight
- In a tandem flight the two of you sit next to each other in the parachute wearing your own separate harnesses.
- The combined flight weight must be less than 200-240 kilos (wind dependent)
- A child fare is 14yrs and under.
- Our skippers onboard reserves all rights to change any flight combinations
- A child under 8 years must parasail with an adult over 18 years
- Children must weigh more than 20 kilos to be able to go parasailing.
- Don’t forget to ask about our GO-Pro video package. The Go-Pro sits on a selfie stick in front of you and takes photos every 5 seconds and a video of you in the parachute with the epic views in the background. You leave the boat afterward with the SD memory card.
- If you have a friend or family member with you that would like to accompany you onboard the boat we charge $30 for observers so just inquire.
- No age or physical limitations
- Bare in mind that it is always cooler on the water vs. being on land so make sure to wear suitable clothing for the day
Tandem flight combinations
– 2 adults
– 1 adult and 1 child
– 2 children
Summer time we dip in the water so if this is something you want to enjoy make sure to wear your togs and bring a small bag onboard with a change of clothes or a towel. The dipping is controlled by the skipper and perfectly safe.
Just sit back relax and enjoy the amazing sceneries at 1300ft. On a clear day you might see the “hole in the rock’ and the outer Islands past Russell. We regularly have dolphins, Orca’s and other marine mammals visiting the Bay so keep your eyes out. You might see different current lines in the water and sail boats pass underneath you.
Or hang upside down in our custom made harnesses to get the adrenalin option if it is too peaceful and beautiful for you.