What an insanely fun family activity Parasailing in the Bay of Islands is
- 3 generations can go parasailing together.
- You are all on the boat together as we can take up to 12 people on the boat with everyone taking turns to go Parasailing
- The combined flight weight must be less than 200-240 kilos (wind dependent)
- A child under 8 years must parasail with an adult over 18 years
- A child fare is 14 years and under
- A child must weigh more than 20 kilos to be able to go parasailing
- Don’t forget to ask about our GO-Pro video package. The Go-Pro sits on a selfie stick in front of you and takes photos every 5 seconds and a video of you in the parachute with the epic views in the background. You leave the boat afterwards with the SD memory card.
- If you have a friend or family member with you that would like to accompany you onboard the boat we charge $30 for observers so just inquire.
- No age or physical limitations.
- Bare in mind that it is always cooler on the water vs being on land so make sure to wear suitable clothing for the day
Family flight combinations
– 3 adults
– 3 children
– 1 adult and 2 children
– 2 adults and 1 child
Summer time we dip in the water so if this is something you want to enjoy make sure to wear your togs and bring a small bag onboard with a change of clothes or a towel. The dipping is controlled by the skipper and perfectly safe. To get dipped in the water is an option so no problems if you do not want to get wet. Take off and landings are from the back deck of the Parasail boat.
Just sit back relax and enjoy the amazing sceneries at 1300ft of toweline. On a clear day you might see the “hole in the rock’ and out to the outer Islands past Russell. We regularly have dolphins, Orcas and other marine mammals visiting the Bay so keep your eyes out.
What a great family activity to enjoy together. Smooth take off and landings so even bring the grandparents for a classic three generations photo.